“Young people are the focus of our organisation”
The Culture Exchange is an experienced and skilled provider of English study opportunities set in the amazing North West of England very near the UNESCO Lake District National Park .
We offer a managed opportunity to :
- Provide an English cultural experience
- Improve written and spoken English
- Develop social skills
- Care for your son/daughter
- Give them a chance to have fun and make new friends
We do this by :
- Finding caring host families
- Arranging state school places for up to a whole academic year for (11-17 year olds)
- Providing recreational experiences
- Being available 24 /7 for students, their families and host families
We are a small, dedicated and specialist organisation that focuses on placing students in local schools where there are limited foreign students from any one Country- this is unique and not easily found in other areas of the UK.
The Culture Exchange may also be able to provide Guardianship and school holiday cover (exeat) for those families who have children in local boarding schools – please ask us about this service.
Programmes for young people who have left school but would like some life experiences before continuing their education – Gap Year.
We also run Specialist Summer courses in June and July mixing education, recreation, socialising and fun!
In addition we can also provide:
- Immersion experiences – students are placed with a host family and join in day to day aspects of that families life, for example shopping, walking the dog and going out.
- Work experiences – as a volunteer in a local registered charity to help support aspects of their work – limited spaces.
We are always open to individual requests – maybe you would like something different, perhaps a short taster experience including formal English lessons and some leisure.
WE ARE NOW FINALISING STATE SCHOOL PLACEMENTS FOR SEPTEMBER 2019 – PLEASE ASK – SOME YEARS ARE FULL
ENQUIRE EARLY FOR 2020 TO SECURE 2019 PRICES
⭐ Summer Fun 2020 in an area with loads to offer – coast, mountains, lakes, sports, culture, cities, historical interests and festivals.
Programme include a mixture of educational opportunities with formal English tuition, cultural experiences and fun activities to help develop maturity.
All programmes are with qualified and experienced tutors.
The care of a specially chosen host family on a full board basis.
All travel from airport on arrival and departure and local travel during the course.
Our 24/7 service for all concerned, students, host families and the families abroad.
What’s not included:
Flights, travel insurance and personal spending money.