“Young people are the focus of our organisation”
The Culture Exchange is an experienced and skilled provider of English study opportunities set in the amazing North West of England very near the UNESCO Lake District National Park .
We offer a managed opportunity to :
- Provide an English cultural experience
- Improve written and spoken English
- Develop social skills
- Care for your son/daughter
- Give them a chance to have fun and make new friends
We do this by :
- Finding caring host families
- Arranging state school places for up to a whole academic year for (11-17 year olds)
- Providing recreational experiences
- Being available 24 /7 for students, their families and host families
We are a small, dedicated and specialist organisation that focuses on placing students in local schools where there are limited foreign students from any one Country- this is unique and not easily found in other areas of the UK.
We also run Specialist Summer courses in June and July mixing education, recreation, socialising and fun!
In addition we can also provide:
- Immersion experiences – students are placed with a host family and join in day to day aspects of that families life, for example shopping, walking the dog and going out.
- Work experiences – as a volunteer in a local registered charity to help support aspects of their work – limited spaces.
We are always open to individual requests – maybe you would like something different, perhaps a short taster experience including formal English lessons and some leisure.
LATEST NEWS…. LATEST NEWS….LATEST NEWS….
NOW SECURING STATE SCHOOL PLACEMENTS FOR SEPTEMBER 2018 – FURTHER INFORMATION ON REQUEST
OUR FABULOUS SUMMER PROGRAMME 2018
NOW FULL – BOOK EARLY FOR SUMMER 2019
⭐ Summer Fun 2018 in an area with loads to offer – coast, mountains, lakes, sports, culture, cities, historical interests and festivals.
Monday 9th July until Friday 20th July
A full two week programme of educational opportunities with formal English tuition, cultural experiences and fun activities to help develop maturity.
The cost is £1,400.00 GBP to include:
The full programme with qualified and experienced tutors.
The support of a Spanish escort.
The care of a specially chosen host family on a full board basis.
All travel from airport on arrival and departure and local travel during the course.
Our 24/7 service for all concerned, students, host families and the families abroad.
What’s not included:
Flights, travel insurance and personal spending money.
Flights will be organised through our Spanish Associate Amadeo Semper email: firstname.lastname@example.org ⭐